Sunday, January 13, 2013

THE DOGS OF ROCK! HOW I GOT STARTED!

HELLO MY FELLOW ROCKERS!
 I wanted to tell you about how special "THE DOGS OF ROCK" are to me!

At the tender age of six, my family found our dog "WHISKERS" on the street and the rest was herstory!


My mother would find me asleep in the pen we created for WHISKERS in the kitchen.

I fell in love with dogs, particularly the RESCUE DOG!

They are so grateful to be alive and will be forever loyal to their human parents.

Now, I am a full fledged Dog Tamer!

I rehab abused and rescued dogs.

I live to calm and tame them.

My book, "How To Calm And Tame Your Dog Naturally!" is coming out in the spring 2013.

The Dogs Of Rock will be in it!

Til next time My Fellow Rockers!

DOGS ROCK!
-KATYA

http://www.katyadogsrock.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment